Careers with the Center for Data Insights and Innovation (CDII)
Join a team where YOU can make a difference!
Who We Are
Established in 2021, the California Center for Data Insights and Innovation (CDII) is an office within California Health & Human Services Agency (CalHHS). CDII will enhance data-driven decision-making across CalHHS programs by:
- Refining Agency data strategy
- Increasing insight at the frontline
- Increasing speed of access to data
- Increasing data transparency
- Delivering data talent
- Building data literacy
- Establishing data sharing protocols and standards
Build Your Career Here
CDII has a variety of career fields that help make a difference in the lives of Californians, including data and program analysis, information technology, policy, legal, human resources, staff services, as well as management and executive level positions. We are looking for problem-solvers who have good communication, time management, listening, and critical thinking skills to lead and collaborate with dynamic and diverse teams across CDII Divisions and California Health and Human Services Departments.
CDII Offers Many Benefits
Employees at CDII are eligible for several comprehensive benefit programs available from the State of California, including:
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Training and development opportunities
- Inclusive atmosphere and employee recognition
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Pension and savings plans
- Personal job satisfaction working in public service
- Location in downtown Sacramento Comprehensive health and dental benefits
- Flexibility: alternate work week and/or telework (in some positions)
- Wellness programs
Current job postings can be found here. Join our team as we work to achieve healthier outcomes for all Californians.
- No job postings at this time.